Of course the portable high chair from ciao! baby is the perfect tailgating tool for the tailgating family. Space saver high chairs fit neatly in with all the coolers, snacks, and other tailgating essentials. Think of the fun the family can have and now the little ones can join in the fun and you don’t have to worry about who is going to hold your child while they eat. Ciao! baby created the portable high chair with a tray so it makes it that much more convenient to take when you tailgate. But what will the little ones’ eat? Here are a few great recipes we’ve compiled from some great tailgating resources.
Easy No-Bake Cookies
Tasty no-bake cookies made with oatmeal, peanut butter and cocoa. Start timing when mixture reaches a full rolling boil; this is the trick to successful cookies. If you boil too long the cookies will be dry and crumbly. If you don’t boil long enough, the cookies won’t form properly.”
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa. Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in peanut butter, oats, and vanilla. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool until hardened.
Dill Pickle Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles, or more to taste
- ½ cup ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice, or more to taste
Stir cream cheese in a bowl until smooth. Stir in dill pickles, pickle juice and ham until evenly distributed. Refrigerate before serving, at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with or without beans
- 16 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a microwave-safe dish. Spread a layer of chili over the cream cheese. Finish with a layer of shredded cheddar cheese. Microwave for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.